Below are some best practices for conducting ongoing Vendor Enrollment once you have completed your initial vendor enrollment campaign. It is important to follow through after implementation.
- Include e-payables (another name for Virtual Payments) option as the “preferred payment method” on all contracts
- Provide a list of vendors to Comdata on a frequent basis (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly) for campaigning
- If you receive an update to a vendor’s e-mail address or contact, forward this information to Comdata to keep our records current
- If a vendor calls or e-mails you directly to un-enroll from your e-payables program, ask Comdata to follow up with the vendor to see if there are any alternatives to keep them in your program. Please use the Vendor Enrollment Team as a resource.
- Remember to send Comdata payment files on a timely basis (monthly), including:
- Master vendor files
- Pending monthly payment files
- New vendor files
- Implement an escalation process:
- Establish escalation procedures at the beginning of the project
- Ensure the timely resolution of issues with a Service Level Agreement of less than 24 hours
- Establish Quarterly Reviews:
- Review spend and vendor enrollment performance on a quarterly basis
- Calibrate and make an adjustment to hit and exceed spend goals
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?