Your back-office accounting systems (or ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) should already be set up accordingly to issue batch file payments. Your payment details for the remittance advice should also be set up on the AP Buyer Setup page in ICD. If these steps have not been completed, see the section Account Setup.
This section covers the following topics:
- Payments Overview
- Auto-Enrolling Vendors on the PS20
- Process Flow Model
- PS00020 and PS00021 File Layout
- Interaction with Vendor Database
- Remittance Advice Samples
- CTX 820
- Reconciliation (AC02810)
- Requesting a Black Card Summary File (PS00022)
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?