|Account Code/Customer ID
||These fields cannot be edited. You cannot reassign a virtual card to another account code or customer ID.
|Name on Card/Card Number/Expiration Date
||These fields cannot be edited.
|Total Dollar Amount
||Change this field to update the amount for which the virtual card is authorized. You can reduce the authorized value of the card, but it must remain at or above the current Dollar Amount.
|Dollar Amount Used
||The total value settled that will be charged to the customer.
|Dollar Amount Authorized
||The total value correctly authorized to the card. The balance available on the card is based on this value and not the Dollar Amount Used.
|Dollar Amount Must be Exact Amount
- Select Yes if the virtual card will be authorized for a single transaction and you know the exact amount of the transaction. The Number of Transactions field must 1 in this case.
- Select No if the virtual card will be authorized for more than one transaction or you do not know the exact amount of the transaction (other than that it will not exceed the amount assigned).
|Number of Transactions/Number of Transactions Used/Number of Transactions Authorized
||The Number of Transactions field allows you to update the total allowed transactions for the virtual card.
The Number of Transactions Used and the Number of Transactions Authorized are read-only fields displaying the number of transactions used and the number of transactions submitted and authorized, respectively. The number of transactions remaining on the card is based on the Number of Transactions Authorized.
|Opened MasterCard Locations
||This field displays your current settings for available merchants and/or merchant category codes (MCCs). To make changes to the open Mastercard locations, use the Select Merchant Limits section at the bottom of the page.
||The settings for card status when you are editing a virtual card include four statuses:
- Activate. When editing a card, this can be used to reactivate a card that has been blocked.
- Block. Used to stop a card before its expiration date. This status can be reversed using Activate.
- Fraud. Used to close a card that has been used fraudulently. Once this status is applied, the card cannot be reactivated.
- Stolen. Used to close a card that has been reported as stolen. Once this status is applied, the card cannot be reactivated.
|Block Reason Code
||If you select Block as a status, this drop-down field will populate with several applicable block reason codes.
||The vehicle for which repairs or services were charged to the virtual card.
|Driver ID Number
||Virtual cards are not issued to drivers. This field is sometimes used for other customer-assigned values associated with the virtual card.
|Vendor Invoice Number
||This Vendor Invoice Number is often entered when editing a virtual card instead of when the card is issued.
||The number assigned to the vendor in the accounting system for the selected customer ID.
||The purchase order number for the virtual card transaction.
|Warranty Report/Warranty Period
- Warranty Report is a Yes or No (default is No) field used to indicate whether the product or service charged to the virtual card includes a warranty period.
- Warranty Period is used to enter the length of the warranty’s duration, such as 30 days.
|Repair Order Number
||Customer or Vendor-assigned number if the virtual card is being issued for repairs. Maximum of 10 characters.
|Total Parts Cost/Total Labor Cost/Total Tax Cost/Misc. Costs
||The amount quoted by the product or service provider for the total parts cost, labor cost, tax cost, or miscellaneous cost.
If these fields are set to unrequired, and nothing entered, the system defaults to 0.
|Transmit Card/Email Address/Fax Number
||These fields are used to resend the virtual card remittance advice to the vendor. You will need to enter an email address or a fax number as the method of transmission.
When you enter an email address or fax number, and then select Email Card or Fax Card respectively, the vendor will receive an updated remittance advice including any changes you have entered on the Edit a Virtual Card page. For example, if you change the Total Dollar Amount field, the new amount will be reflected in the new remittance advice. This is true even if you have not confirmed your changes at the bottom of the Edit a Virtual Card page.
|Select Merchant Limits
- Open for any MasterCard Location. The virtual card can be processed regardless of the merchant category group (business or service) or the specific MCC (exact merchant category code identified at the point of sale.
- Open for a MasterCard Group(s). Limits the virtual card to a specific merchant group (Hotels/Motels, Fuel Group, etc.)
- Open for a specific MasterCard MCC. Limits the virtual card to a specific merchant category code (35541 Gas Services, 35499 Miscellaneous Food Stores, etc.)
|Assign GL Codes
||Assign up to four GL (general ledger) codes from your master list to a virtual card. You can specify the total amount that should be allocated to each GL code using the Percentage or Amount fields. When you enter a value for one of these options, the other field will complete automatically.