If you’ve chosen iConnectData (ICD) or the Virtual Payments Manager as your issuing platform, you will have many options to set parameters for your virtual cards in ICD. Virtual cards can only be issued on a one-by-one basis in ICD, but you can schedule virtual card payments to process on specific days of the week with the Virtual Payments Manager.
The contents of this section include:
- Issuing a Virtual Card
- Issuing a Virtual Card for Travel (VCT)
- Setting Up a Virtual Card Order
- Searching for a Virtual Card
- Editing a Virtual Card
- Checking a Virtual Card’s CVC2 Code
- Changing a Virtual Card’s Status
- Tracking a Virtual Card with Real-Time Transaction History
- Setting Up Your Company Profile
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?