If you forget your ICD user ID or password, you can easily retrieve them by selecting one of the following options on the ICD Login page: Forgot User ID? or Forgot Password?.
Follow these steps if you forget your ICD password:
1. Select Forgot Password? from the ICD Login page.
2. In the Password Reset dialogue box, enter your user ID and then select Continue.
3. A message displays confirming that an email has been sent to the email address associated with your user ID. Check your email for a message titled Password Request.
4. In the Password Request email, select the link to return to the Password Reset dialog box.
5. Enter your user ID.
6. Answer one of the security questions you set up the first time you logged in.
7. Enter your new password in the fields provided for confirmation. Then, select Continue.
The system displays a green success message and redirects you to the login page.
1. Select Forgot User ID? from the Login page.
2. Enter your email address, first and last name in the fields provided. Then, select Continue.
You should immediately receive an email message titled Forgot User ID?, which contains your user ID.
How useful was this topic?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?