If you forget your ICD user ID or password, you can easily retrieve them by selecting one of the following options on the ICD Login page: Forgot User ID? or Forgot Password?.
Retrieving your Password
- Click Forgot Password on the ICD Login page.
- In the Password Reset dialogue box, enter your user ID and click Continue.
- A message displays confirming that an email has been sent to the email address associated with your user ID. Check your email for a message titled Password Request.
- In the Password Request email, select the link to return to the Password Reset dialog box.Note: This link expires in 72 hours.
- Enter your user ID.
- Answer one of the security questions you set up the first time you logged in.
- Enter your new password in the fields provided for confirmation. Then, click Continue.Note: You cannot enter a previously used password.
- The system displays a green success message and redirects you to the ICD Login page.
Retrieving your User ID
If you forget your user ID, follow these steps:
- Click Forgot User ID on the ICD Login page.
- Enter the email address used to sign up for ICD, and your first and last name in the fields provided. Then, click Continue.
- You should immediately receive an email message with your user ID.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?