Accessing and Running a reportQ Quick ReportKristy Davis2020-03-31T21:47:44+00:00
ICD contains several preformatted, canned reports that allow you to review specific details on your account. Use these reports to monitor and manage many aspects of your account, such as TMR transaction enhanced summary, card listings, and more. Follow these steps to access and run a report.
1. On the ICD home page, click Reporting > reportQ.
2. On the reportQ home screen, click Quick Reports.
3. This action directs you to a library of reports available to you. Click a report in the list.
Note: Hover your mouse over a report name for a description of the report. For more information on the reports you can access, contact your administrator.
4. Once you’ve entered your criteria, click either View Report (PDF) or Excel Download (Excel spreadsheet).
Note: Some reports will display only the View Report option and some only Excel Download.
5. Your report will display data based on your selected search criteria. Be aware that if the report returns a large amount of data, you may need to allow several minutes for it to generate. Some reports will not generate at all if the returned data is too large, and you will need to choose different criteria to narrow the data.
How useful was this topic?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!