This feature allows you to update multiple cards at the same time.
1. Access the Card Maintenance page from the iConnectData (ICD) menu bar (Manage > Card Maintenance).
2. Enter a search to return a card listing. Then, click the search icon.
3. Select multiple cards from the listing by clicking the check box next to each one. Or click Select All. You will see a card image on the right side of the page for each card you selected.
Note: To change the view from images to a list view, use the icons in the far right corner. You can remove a card by clicking the small x button on the image. Click Clear All to remove all cards.
4. Click the Actions button to display the five functions you can perform.
- Move Card(s). Move the selected cards to a new customer ID.
- Change Card Status. Change card statuses to one of the following options: Active, Blocked, Deleted (proprietary cards only), Lost, or Stolen.
- Change Fuel Limits. Enter a new fuel limit for all selected cards.
- Change Cash Limits. Change the cash limits for all selected cards.
- Change Profile. Change the profile ID for all selected cards.
5. Click Submit after making your changes. The system will display a success or error message for each card. Use the drop-down menus labeled Successful and Error to clear all cards that received success or error messages. Use the red X buttons to clear individual cards or use Clear All to clear all cards.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?