The Express Check Maintenance – Perform Code Maintenance function enables users to view information about a code and to activate, block, or cancel a code.
1. From the main navigation bar, select Manage > Express Check > Perform Code Maintenance.
2. The Perform Code Maintenance page opens:
- Select a different account code or customer ID, if necessary.
- Enter the Sequence Number and click Show Sequence Number.
3. The page refreshes to show details about the code assigned to the sequence number. See descriptions of each button below:
- Click Code Activity to open the Display Code Activity page and review the current activity.
- In the Status of Code drop-down, change the code’s status (Active, Blocked, Cancelled). Then, click Update to confirm changes.
- To view a different code, enter a new sequence number and click Show Sequence Number.
- The remaining fields are optional and will be open for editing only if required by your company.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?