The iConnectData (ICD) website provides a safe and secure method of logging in. The login process includes selecting an ImageKey and ImageKey caption, which confirms you are at the secure ICD site and allows for verification of your identity.
1. Once you receive the ICD Welcome email, click the ICD link included in the email. Use this link anytime to access ICD.
2. On the ICD login page, enter your assigned user ID. Then, click Continue.
Note: You should have received your user ID in the ICD Welcome email.
3. Enter your password. Then, click Continue.
Note: You should have received a temporary password in the ICD Welcome email. If this is your first time logging in, you are required to change your password, which is case sensitive, to meet the following requirements:
Must be at least 8 characters.
Must include 1 number.
Must include 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter.
4. Select an ImageKey and enter an ImageKey caption. Select an ImageKey you can easily recognize and enter a caption you will remember. Click Continue when finished.
Note: At any time when you log in, if the displayed ImageKey and/or ImageKey Caption are not the ones you selected here, do not enter your password. Call Comdata Customer Service immediately!
5. Select three security questions and enter their answers. Ensure your questions and answers are easy to remember. Click Continue to proceed.
Note: Make sure you have a secure way to remember your password, ImageKey, ImageKey Caption, and security questions and answers. Do not share this information with anyone.
6. You will be directed to the ICD home page. The next time you log in:
Enter your user ID.
Check your ImageKey and ImageKey
If your ImageKey and ImageKey
Caption are correct, enter your
Note: If your device isn’t recognized (i.e., you are logging in from a different computer or location), or if you need to change your password, you will be asked one of your security questions to verify your identity. If you cannot answer your question correctly, call Comdata Customer Service for assistance.
How useful was this topic?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!