What To Do if Your Card is Lost or Stolen:

If you discover that your Comdata Card may be missing, contact your payroll administrator immediately or contact Cardholder Services at 1-800-741-6060 to report the card as lost or stolen. The card should/will be blocked immediately. Your card administrator will order a replacement card for you.