How to Set up a PIN:
- Dial the IVR at 1-800-741-6060 (the number is also located on the back of the card).
- Enter your full 16-digit card number.
- The IVR will ask you to set up a 4-digit PIN. This will be used anytime you conduct a PIN-required transaction, such as an ATM withdrawal. When choosing your PIN, do not use:
- Numbers in a row, such as 1234 or 7654
- Four numbers that are the same, such as 2222
- The last four digits of your social security number
- The last four digits of your card number
Note: If you forget or need to change your PIN, contact your company card administrator (the person that issued you the card) to have it reset.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?