Express Cash (eCash) is a proprietary Comdata product that allows companies to distribute payroll, settlements, reimbursements, and other cash advances to drivers and employees. Cardholders can use Express Cash to check their account balance, pay bills, register a Comchek draft to subsequently cash or deposit, as well as many other features. Follow this guide to get up and running with Express Cash.
How to Begin Using Your Comdata Express Cash:
When you receive your Comdata Card, you must activate it by calling the Interactive Voice Response Unit (IVR) system to set up a personal identification number (PIN). Services available through the IVR include:
- Accessing your card balance and transaction history
- Direct depositing money into your personal bank account
- Moving funds to a Comchek Draft for cashing
- Speaking with a Comdata Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Click on a link below for more information:
- How to Set up a PIN
- How to Access Cardholder Web Services
- How to Access your Funds through ATMs
- How to Make a Purchase
- How to Set Up Direct Deposit
- How to Make a Direct Deposit through the IVR
- How to Register Funds to a Comchek Draft
- How to Dispute a Transaction
- What To Do if your Card is Lost or Stolen
- Helpful Hints
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?