- On the iConnectData menu bar, select Manage > Branded Debit.
- On the next page, select any option underneath Branded Debit to populate the entire list.
- Expand Account Management with the + symbol on the right and click Maintain Account Information.
- Select the Shipping Contact & Address tab and enter the shipping address details in the Shipping Address fields. Then, click Submit.
- Hover over Account Management > select Order Bulk Cards.
- Select Order Count > select the amount of cards to order (order as few as 10 and as many as 250 at one time).
Please ensure money is available in your Comdata account by selecting Account Status on the sidebar if you have a card fee.
- Product Type will remain the same.
Card Type, select the down arrow > select BD NP Bulk Signature Debit Card. If cardholders reside in CT, IL, or PA, select the aforementioned card type with the state the employee resides in.
- Verify Shipping Address > click Order Cards. Cards will arrive in 3-5 business days.
- You can only change the shipping address one time per day. Contact your account administrator if you need to place multiple orders for different addresses on the same day.
- You may perform multiple orders for the same address on the same day.
- Create a ledger and list the date you ordered instant issue cards and the quantity. This information is not stored in iConnectData.