If you run into an emergency and need access to cash, register a Comchek draft to get back on the road. Follow the steps below to extract funds from your Comdata card and place them on a Comchek. This process requires you to call the Comdata Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-741-6060.
Step 1: Set up your PIN
- First, choose a 4-digit PIN (personal identification number). When choosing your PIN, do not use:
- Numbers in a row (1234).
- Four numbers that are the same (2222).
- From a touch-tone phone, dial the IVR at 1-800-741-6060. Please enter the card number, then press the pound(#) key.
- The IVR asks you to enter and re-enter your 4-digit PIN number and press the pound(#) key. If you re-enter it correctly, the IVR tells you your PIN number is now registered to your Comdata card.
Check with your company administrator to ensure that cash access was setup on the card.
Step 2: Register your Comchek draft (paper draft)
Locate the Comchek draft number in the top right-hand corner of the Comchek.
- Dial the IVR by calling 1-800-741-6060.
- After receiving your balance, follow the instructions for draft registration.
- When prompted by the IVR, enter the amount for the Comchek draft and press the pound(#) key. Enter the amount
without the decimal point. (For example, $100.00 would be entered as 10000# and $95.32 would be entered as 9532#.)
- When prompted by the IVR, enter the Comchek draft number located in the top right-hand corner and press the pound (#) key. The IVR will respond, “Please wait.” After a moment, the IVR will respond, “Your draft has been registered.”
Note: The Comchek draft is not valid and will not be honored without obtaining an authorization number before cashing or accepting for payment. When presenting the check to be cashed, ensure that an authorization number has been obtained by having the vendor call 1-800-741-3030.
Step 3: Complete the Comchek draft
Use the diagram below to ensure that you have the Comchek filled in correctly.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?