What is FleetAdvance?
FleetAdvance is a real-time fuel management scoring system built on mapping technology that evaluates fuel transactions and shows how each purchase ranks against potential cost-saving alternatives. With FleetAdvance, you can harness fuel purchase data to plan low-cost trucking routes, make smarter purchasing decisions, and better manage fuel costs.
You can achieve this by using two key tools offered by FleetAdvance:
- FleetAdvance Web Application: A real-time web application that provides map-based analytical views into your fuel purchasing and driver behavior through four tabs:
- Console. A fuel transaction scorecard that uses color-coded pins on a map to show where your drivers fueled and to score the cost-effectiveness of their decisions based on your company’s net price. The console also shows your total fuel spend and fuel savings for the current day.
- Customer Dashboard. Provides a rolled-up view of all fuel activity for your Comdata account.
- Opportunity Analyzer. A dynamic analytics tool that provides insight into your fuel savings opportunities and allows you to measure areas of improvement.
- Advisor. A map console that allows you to enter details for upcoming trips to receive information on the best-priced fuel stops along your planned route.
- FleetAdvance Mobile App: A mobile app designed to help your fleet drivers find the best priced fueling locations while on the road. Drivers can add their Comdata card information to the mobile app and use those details to search for fueling locations closest, including the net prices with discounts, ratings of locations, and ratings for each location.
When your drivers have their cards in hand, they can immediately access funds at any time. Note that on the company side of the card, you can limit purchases to specific products, just as you can today with traditional fuel cards. In addition, drivers can always check their balance for free on cardholder web (www.cardholder.comdata.com) or the FleetAdvance mobile app.
Key benefits include:
- Plan trucking routes that will save time and money for you and your drivers.
- Reduce fuel spend through real-time transaction scoring and comparing fuel prices to others within a geographical area.
- View drivers’ average transaction scores and measure the additional fuel cost savings you could gain from improving your fuel purchasing.
- Insight to your fleet’s overall purchasing performance, as well as missed opportunities to help drive better fuel choices in the future.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?