What is Expense Track?
Comdata Expense Track is an expense management solution that simplifies the process of generating, submitting, and approving expense reports. Designed specifically for use with the Comdata Mastercard, Expense Track allows you to manage all your expense reporting online, eliminating the need to keep records of paper receipts, which streamlines the report submission process, and automates policy reinforcement. In addition, you can use Expense Track for out of pocket expenses, such as employee reimbursements.
In addition, with Expense Track, you have access to a mobile app that allows you to edit, submit, and approve expense reports on the go. You can also take pictures of receipts and attach them to expense reports with a few taps on your phone.
Key benefits include:
- Alleviating the need to keep record of paper receipts.
- Ability to access the application from any device with an internet connection.
- An Expense Track mobile app for uploading receipt images, entering line items, approving, and coding expenses on the go.
- Auto-image matching of receipts to card transactions through use of the mobile app.
- Add Reimbursable Expenses and Mileage to Expense Reports.
- Ability to “sync” with certain ERP Accounting Codes.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?