The vendor enrollment process entails several steps. Through each step, a program administrator from your company will work with specialists from Comdata’s vendor enrollment team (VET):
- First, Comdata will ask for your list of current vendors.
- Then, we check your list against Comdata’s database of enrolled vendors to identify those that already accept Mastercard payments.
- Existing vendors can be auto-enrolled, such as if they currently accept Mastercard payments or have received virtual payments through another Comdata customer.
- Next, a VET specialist places your vendors into specific prospect categories to identify campaign strategies.
- Once you approve, our VET will work with you to reach out to your vendors and get them enrolled.
- Finally, Comdata’s VET will do continuous campaigning for every new vendor added to your business. It is important to send Comdata your new vendors on a timely basis (weekly, monthly or quarterly).
At this point, your account is set up and you are a full-ledged Comdata virtual payments customers. For vendors who do not accept Mastercard payments, we offer Comdata Direct, which allows vendors to manage payments via Comdata’s own proprietary network. ComdataDirect deposits the settlement directly into the vendor’s bank account without then need for the vendor the process the payment.
Contact Comdata today to sign up for vendor enrollment and start your virtual payments program!