What is Proprietary Web Services?
Comdata’s Web Services allow you to integrate our data systems with your in-house applications—providing you with cost-saving flexibility to configure and control how Comdata solutions are used. Comdata offers web services for many payment solutions, including our Comdata Fleet Card, Mastercard, and Virtual Card.
API options like web services are tools for customized data integration. With web services, Comdata places our unembellished data into your hands to develop as you see fit. You can use your own website or web-enabled application to manage your Comdata payments program. Using web services, you can design your own interface to issue and monitor payments through a secure online channel.
Web services are programmed in a standard format designed to work with any application. Customers can undertake their own development using two basic building blocks provided by Comdata:
- WSDL. An XML-based language for making card program requests.
- SOAP. Language used to communicate these requests over the internet.
Administrators, Managers, and IT departments who want to use their own internal systems to manage their Comdata program.
Key benefits include:
- API tool like web services bring your company considerable savings.
- No need to train on a new system.
- Integrates with any Comdata solution (Mastercard Fleet, Corporate Payments, etc.).
- Customizable to meet your business needs.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?