How to Register a Comchek from the Cash Limit on the Card
Before registering the Comchek, you must locate the number of the Comchek. The number is located in the top right-hand corner of the check or “draft” to be used.
1. From a touch-tone phone, dial the VRU at 1-800-741-6060 and follow the prompts.
2. After receiving your Cash Limit amount, follow the instructions for draft registration.
3. When prompted by the VRU, enter the amount for the Comchek draft and press the (#) key. Enter the amount without the decimal point.
- (For example, $100.00 would be entered as 10000# and $95.32 would be entered as 9532#.) You do not have to take the full amount of your account balance at one time. You can leave the balance in your account and draw it out at any time.
- When prompted by the VRU, enter the Comchek draft number located in the upper right-hand corner and press the (#) key. The VRU will respond “Please Wait.” After a moment, the VRU will respond “Your transaction is complete.”
4. Complete the Comchek draft by including:
- The date in the “Date” field.
- The name of the Payee in the “Pay To The Order Of” field.
- The dollar amount in “The Sum Of” field.
- The dollars in the “Dollars” field.
- Your employer’s name in the “Company Name” field.
- Your card number in the “Card No.” or “Express Code” field.
- Your home telephone number in the “Payee’s Home Phone Number” field.
- The state where your driver’s license was issued in the “State” field.
- Your driver’s license number in the “Identification Number” field.
If you are cashing the Comchek draft, do not endorse the back of the draft until you are ready to cash it.