Install your Unit tag following these guidelines, ensuring to comply with all applicable laws:
- Place the tag in a location that will not impede your view.
- Position the tag horizontally (long edge parallel to the ground) on the inside of the truck’s windshield. Adhere the tag in the middle of the windshield approximately four inches from the bottom.
- Avoid placing the tag directly over any embedded radio antenna or other metal.
- Trucks traveling in areas of ice or snow should also consider the following:
- Placing the tag in an area swept by the windshield wiper.
- Avoid placing the tag directly in the windshield defroster blast area.