There are several possible reasons listed below:
- A prevalent reason for physical and ghost card declines is address verification failure. The address associated with the card must match the Billing Address within the Digital Wallet.
- You are not enrolled in Comdata’s Alerts & Notifications program. Contact your company admin to sign up or check your status. If your company has enabled your phone number, text IN to 57911 to officially Enroll. Standard text rates from your carrier may apply.
- The card is being added to an unapproved Digital Wallet partner. Currently, Apple Pay is the only Wallet supported.
- The Customer ID the card is associated with is not enabled for Digital Wallet.
- The card number is not entered correctly.