Joint Regions Bank-Comdata Inc. US Consumer Privacy Notice
WHAT DO REGIONS BANK AND COMDATA INC. DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and transaction history
- account balances and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Regions Bank and Comdata Inc. chose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
To Limit Our Sharing
Call 1-888-914-9661 (PIN 261782)
If you are a new consumer or customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we provided this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call Comdata Inc. at 1-888-914-9661 (PIN 261782)
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Regions Bank and Comdata Inc., a subsidiary of Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., are providing this notice solely with respect to the OnRoad Card, the Comchek Mobile Card, or the Fintwist Payroll Card issued to you by Regions Bank and administered by Comdata Inc.
What we do
How do Regions Bank and Comdata Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also take measures to limit personal information access to only employees, agents and representatives that need to know.
How do Regions Bank and Comdata Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or provide account information
- Tell us where to send the money or tell us who receives the money
- Give us your contact information or make withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as our respective affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Regions Bank’s affiliates include companies with the Regions name, such as Regions Investment Management, Inc., a registered investment advisor.
- Comdata Inc.’s affiliates include companies with a Comdata name and other companies such as Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., CLC Group, Inc., and Nvoicepay, Inc.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include companies such as earned wage access providers and companies that employ Comdata cardholders
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include companies such as product and service marketing companies and banks
Other Important Information
Vermont Residents: We will not disclose information about your creditworthiness to our affiliates and will not disclose your personal information, financial information, credit report, or health information to nonaffiliated third parties to market to you, other than as permitted by Vermont law, unless you authorize us to make those disclosures. Additional information concerning Regions Bank’s privacy policies can be found at https://www.regions.com/aboutregions/privacy-security or call 1-800-240-2948. Additional information concerning Comdata Inc.’s privacy policies can be found at www.comdata.com/privacy-policy or call 1-888-914-9661 (PIN 261782).
Texas Consumers: If you have a complaint regarding Comdata Inc., first email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78705, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free) www.dob.texas.gov.
We are sorry that this page was not useful for you!
Let us improve this page!
Tell us how we can improve this page?