How do Regions Bank and Comdata Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also take measures to limit personal information access to only employees, agents and representatives that need to know.
How do Regions Bank and Comdata Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or provide account information
- Tell us where to send the money or tell us who receives the money
- Give us your contact information or make withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as our respective affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.